Contemporary looks today with an age old art. Enjoy the safe convenient alternative to your daily makeup routine!
Permanent make up is the artistic method of cosmetic tattooing that can create the same look as conventional make up application for anyone who has the desire to always look their best. With the convenience of saving you time and the effort of repeated applications of conventional make up products, permanent make up is waterproof, it wont run or smudge keeps the refreshed look you want at all times. Designed and applied as you desire, you can create the soft, subtle gentle shading for soft natural look or create a more dramatic look with stronger colors and lines.
Permanent make up procedures include eyeliner, eyebrows, lip color, scar camouflaging and areola recreation, as well as tattoo removal, and corrective procedures can also be performed.
You can benefit from permanent make up if you...
- suffer from hair or skin pigment loss
- have a loss of motor skills, have unsteady hands, suffer from arthritis
- have a physically active or athletic lifestyle
- have general difficulty applying conventional make up
- have allergic reaction to conventional make up
- are visually impaired
- suffer from allergies, hay fever or have watery eyes
- wear contact lenses
- excessively perspire, smear or wear off conventional make up
frequently and tire of re-applying
- suffer from scarring due to surgery or accident
- are a breast cancer survivor and you want to complete the